Sunday, August 15, 2004

CQB (Close Quarters Battle) w/Tactical Light Rail

CQB (Close Quarters Battle) w/Tactical Light Rail

OK Peeps...now you see what I want for Christmas.

I've used the HK SOCOM Mark-23...to big and impractical for everyday use. One of the reasons the Navy SEALs went with the SiG P226 and why the Marine Force Recon community is staying with the single-action M1911 MEU(SOC).

In my mind there is nothing better than a single stack, single-action .45 auto firing 230grain hollowpoints.

I tend to like the new toys and have heard alot of good things about the Streamlight unit. I would tend to use it on road patrol or home defense and in a dark house, a white light is invaluable for CQB.

I'm currently taking donations for this little piece of work....:D

Any other ideas for Christmas toys?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home